- Validate information on work submitted by stakeholders (e.g. network construction, maintenance, customer connections etc.)
- Responsible to maintain and validate plantslot (network position identifier) and verify that equipment has been correctly labelled in the field
- Ensure accurate network modelling of planned designs.
- Maintaining equipment information and costing libraries.
- Ensure planning information and models are captured on various systems.
- Validate Contractor "as-built" information.
- Validate and capture changes to the network.
- Ensure that information regarding network changes adhere to standards.
- Update existing equipment recorded based on network changes.
- Monitor and ensure that network information is up to date.
- Regular field audits to validate information on record.
- Assist with data exports and imports and information representation for reporting purposes.
Reporting & Audits:
- Reporting: Provide monthly reporting on network equipment status, new equipment entries, and changes to the network. Support various operational reports in terms of data provisioning and representation.
- Internal Audits: Assist and cooperate in internal project audits.
- External Audits: Assist and cooperate in external project audits.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, (i.e. engineering or computer science).
- 4+ years of professional experience in relevant roles.
- Proficient in GIS electrical network connectivity modelling, familiarity with distribution and reticulation infrastructure.
- Proficiency in GIS software, CAD, Database Capture will be required. Though training will be provided on the organization's specific systems, the candidate must have previous proficiency in the use of similar systems for information management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Must have the ability to implement and monitor quality assurance, and data validation practices.
- Ability to demonstrate data discipline and attention to accurate detail to ensure reliable and guaranteed data accuracy, data suitability and data completeness.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of transmission, distribution and reticulation infrastructure and associated information and the application of such information in various technical systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interface with third party stakeholders.