- Strategy Consumer and Marketing: Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
- Core Business Operations: Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics, and Cognitive
- Human Capital: HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
- Enterprise Technology and Performance: Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least six years’ plus experience in a Consulting type role/environment
- Project management experience (either leading or supporting, agile experience is a plus)
- Relevant Professional Certifications required such as PMP, Prince2, accredited supply chain management certifications, Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus
- Consumer goods
- Contacts and networks in the middle management and senior management cadres of leading organizations in 2 above
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Route-to-Market experience
- Business process improvement/ reengineering knowledge
- Project management
- Ability to think critically and laterally to solve business problems
- Leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Please note that candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered.
Application deadline: Friday, 20 August 2021.