- The insurance marketer must think of strategies to promote the company and get ahead of his competition
- You are the link between the management and the customers and cater to the latter's demand and requirements
- The marketer is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization.
- As a marketer, you must understand who can perform a particular task in the most effective way.
- As a marketer, you should devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- As a marketer, you should map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- You are expected to file details of all the transactions and make reports
- You are expected to market new business opportunities by making submissions, which are designed to achieve the needed targets
- You are expected to attend sales meetings and maintain communication with Managers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Either an MSc, BA, BSc, HND, ND, NCE.
- Good communication skill
- Must be a go-getter and ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be confident
- Must be smart