- Auditing is a highly complex process, and the importance of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain has never been more important nor their role as trusted advisors more valued. Our global network of audit professionals provides a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk, and improving their business performance - anywhere in the world. Using our state-of-the-art tools enables Deloitte audit professionals to deliver the assurance service quality and excellence that is implicit in the Deloitte brand and that regulators and the public expect.
- Deloitte’s Global Energy, Resources & Industrial specialists provide comprehensive, integrated solutions to all segments of the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Power & Utilities, Mining & Metals, and Industrial Products & Construction sectors. Offering clients deep industry knowledge and a global network.
- B.Sc./HND in any course with a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit from a recognized institution
- Must be a practicing Auditor
- Minimum of 2 years experience at a mid to top-level audit firm
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application deadline: Friday, 20 August 2021