- The job requires very good communications skill (written and oral).
- Suitable candidates must possess at least a first degree (not a Diploma), a Master's degree is an advantage.
- The job requires traveling (usually day trips) to meet with potential clients intending overseas education and to work them through the entire process.
- Candidates must therefore have an eye for details and must be top-notch intelligence-wise.
- It requires honesty and hard work.
- Candidates must not have bad immigration history as the job requires some visits overseas from time to time.
- Intending candidates must know that job is target-driven, so it requires innovations and high capacity to bring about great and creative ideas at getting clients.
- Candidates with recent GRE or GMAT scores should include them on their CVs (optional)