- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its a strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- The minimum academic qualification is strictly B.Pharm.
- MBA in marketing will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years pharma sales experience including at least 4years in a similar role.
- Proven knowledge of the territory will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must live in the area advertised.
- Hardworking, creative, and must possess an eye for details.
- Must exhibit a track record of result orientation and possess leadership/ managerial traits.
- Master salesmen, presenters, and negotiators.
- The core products to be sold and developed will be Ethicals/ OTCs.
- Lots of detailing activities and product development will be overseen and managed by these roles.
Deadline for application submission: Before the close of Business on the 20 August 2021.