- Lead the delivery of HRM consulting services to clients, covering performance management, recruitment and selection, organizational development/effectiveness, corporate strategy, facilitation of corporate events, outsourcing, payroll management, training, and other operational HR and administrative services.
- Analyze and review client’s current HR programs, policies, and procedures, recommend and implement solutions that address any organizational issues and deliver value to the clients
- Prepare high-quality reports on each client engagement.
- Ensure clients’ HR governance, structures and processes comply with company policies as well as relevant legislation and regulations.
- Develop feasibility studies and business plans to help clients achieve their short- and long-term business goals, while also determining their business needs and identifying improvement opportunities
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding project execution and also build a healthy and long-term relationship with clients and all business partners.
- Carry out business development activities with a view to growing the company’s client and revenue base
- Oversee the maintenance of the company’s social media presence to project a positive, professional image of the company, and to showcase its capabilities
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an HRM Professional with not less than 5 years post-NYSC working experience in a corporate or consulting role
- First degree preferably in the Humanities or relevant field.
- Higher educational qualifications, especially in human resources, will be an added advantage
- Professional certification with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) is required. Other international professional memberships or certifications (especially SHRM) would be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of HR principles, functions, processes and best practices, research methods, and analysis
- Experience in HRM related project management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with corporate executive presence.
- Ability to work independently, remotely, and effectively in virtual teams
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to process large amounts of data.