- Create work estimates and software development tasks based on work items submitted by the product manager for the implementation of new or the modification of existing software product features.
- Create work estimates and software development tasks based on defect items submitted by the QA engineer.
- Design, implement and maintain graphical user interfaces
- Design, implement and maintain critical business logic
- Design, implement and maintain data access logic and database objects (stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.)
- Follow established coding standards
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented work environment (ROWE)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player
Domain Knowledge & Requirements (optional)
- Working understanding of the Financial & Capital Markets is a big plus
- Some understanding of the SCRUM implementation of the AGILE process is a plus
- Working experience with Rally Software or any other SCRUM management tool is a plus
Basic Qualification & Tech Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or a minimum of 1 year delivering commercial-quality software.
- Minimum 6 months experience working with relational database management systems (RDBMS) e.g. Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience working with source control, specifically subversion (SVN) is a plus
Salary: NGN 150,000