- Engage in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts, and photos.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop brochures, management letters, reports, journals, magazines, newsletters, product packaging, and one-off materials
- Ability to conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Art direction and photo editing
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Ability to liaise with internal customers to understand requirements for projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, identities, and other designs using software or by hand
- Amend designs based on feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Quality control – review materials for errors and ensure brand consistency
- Adobe Creative Cloud ( Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- In-depth knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word & Powerpoint is an added advantage
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role either working within the marketing or corporate communications department of an organization or at an advertising agency.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Please note that candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered.
Application deadline: Thursday, 19 August 2021.